The Games Club of the academy is in existence since 1936. Later on three green courts and three Morung tennis courts were developed. On the grass courts the National Champion Sri Ramnathan Krishnan played in 1967 and was all praise for the grass Tennis Courts.
From 1970 onwards only three Morong courts were being maintained for Tennis throughout the year. In the past various regional and other tournaments were organized on these courts. Recently the Games club building was given a facelift with addition of lighting facilities, generator and submersible pump. The old grass courts have been received and made operable in 2007. A new mini gymnasium was added to the club and inaugurated by the then Director Sri C.B. Satpathy. The Games club also provides Table Tennis facilities. This is considered a prestigious club whose membership is sought after by the gentry of Moradabad. The membership is open to the serving / retired police officers, and their wards and officers of other government departments and the general public on the payment of fees.